Lucas & Dad
Lucas is doing great. He is so fun. I am thoroughly enjoying every minute with him. He has really increased the babbling. He has also started screaming from time to time. Sometimes it is because he is crabby or mad, but other times it is just out of the blue. He is quite happy, and he is just screaming because he can. It is funny. . .Maybe it won't be funny when he decides to do it in church. He likes to sit up and stand up (although he can't yet balance himself). He always wants to be able to look around. I have seen him roll over by him self when we are laying on the bed and he has a bit of a slope to help him. He has yet to do it on a flat surface. He has started noticing features on my face. He likes to grab my nose or my ears. It is amazing how fast he grows. A part of me is excited about each new accomplishment. Another part of me knows this phase won't last, and I have to cherish it while I can.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home