The new king. . .
Life has definitely changed. Lucas is the new king at our house. We are going to bed a lot earlier knowing that we'll be up several times in the night. Everything revolves around his schedule which is not predictable.
Really. . .it is great. . .really!
I am usually such an active guy, but he makes it pretty easy to kick back in a recliner. He is starting to stay awake a little more these days. Not a lot, but a little. He changes a little every day. It is so gradual that you hardly notice, but he does little things that you are pretty sure he hasn't done before. . .he turns to look at you when you talk to him. . .he grabs his pacifier. . .It is really cool to see. He will be a lot more fun as he gets older and can play, etc. But so far I have been really enjoying just hanging out and holding him. I am amazed to think about the developments that we'll see over the next 12-18 months. It is pretty incredible!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home