Warp speed. . .

Lucas is a busy little guy. I took him to a water park today. They have several fountains and sprayers and buckets of water. It is a great place for kids to cool off. Lucas loved it so much that I feel guilty that this is his first visit. He ran for about an hour and a half non-stop. He was showing all the older kids how to be brave and just get wet. He ran and ran. When he fell down, he just got back up and ran some more. He had a great time. We will definitely have to go back.
Last night, Lucas was playing around the bathroom door (which is typically closed for obvious reasons). He put his head on the floor and then he started walking his feet up the door. I could not believe it. . .the little tike was just about doing a head stand!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home