Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Milestones. . .

I have gotten behind on tracking all of the little milestones. There have been so many lately, that I probably cannot catch-up. Lucas learned to blow kisses. He picked it up quickly. He may not know what it means, but Grandma sure does. Probably a month ago, he started standing up without any support. One day he just stood straight up and after that it was as if he has been doing it for years. Walking is nice, but when you can start anywhere, that adds another degree of freedom. He is figuring out that things have place that they belong. He has found suitible places for his Weebles to sit. He is starting to understand Lego blocks. I dropped an envelope on the floor, and he picked it up and put it in the trash. Now, I have to wonder what else he has put in the trash.

Lately, one sure thing that will make him giggle is throwing the ball for Stitch (the Yorkie). I put the ball in his had and then help him really whipped it across the room. He just laughs and laughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home