Monday, December 06, 2004

Lucas & Mommy

Well, I have not written much in awhile, but not due to lack of inspiration. Lucas is learning new tricks all the time! He now stick out his tongue and blows. It makes the right noise, but he tends to spit all over everything. Maybe that is the boy in him. He is a proficient crawler, and I can hardly keep up. He is into anything and everything in the blink of an eye. He opens cupboards, crawls in the dog kennel, destroys newspapers, sneaks into the bathroom, and chews on dog toys. That is all within one minute after setting him down! He is an adventure. He is on the verge of walking. He will take 5 or 6 steps at a time now. Since he has gotten so good at crawling he seems less focused on figuring it out. That is fine with me. I need to get in shape to catch him crawling before he starts running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home